View this post on Instagram
Celeb Luxury #CelebColorRefresh Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by federal, state and local laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada.
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada who are 18 or older as of date of entry, and who are licensed cosmologists. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, and where prohibited, or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
Timing. The Contest begins on March 29, 2019 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 10, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of one (1) entry period and one (1) final selection period (each a “Weekly Entry Period”), as set forth in the chart below:
- Category Top 5: Entry Period Start April 22nd, 2019 (at 05:00 p.m. ET) – End May 10, 2019 (at 05:00 p.m. ET). Approximate Drawing Date: May 13, 2019
- Finalists: Period Start April 26th, 2019 (at 05:00 p.m. ET) – End May 14, 2019 (at 05:00 p.m. ET). Approximate Drawing Date: May 17, 2019
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
3. How to Enter. To enter the Contest, eligible entrants must:
- Create a hair color look on a client/model using only Celeb Luxury products to achieve a “color refresh” effect. Entry categories are: Blonde, Red, Brunette, Bold Vivids & Pastels.
- Create or log into their personal Instagram account and follow Sponsor @CelebLuxury.
Upload one (1) 60-second video clip or six (6) or more photographs of the Celeb Luxury creation which captures the “color refresh” effect, including the color names used to create the look. The video or images must clearly show:
- before hair image
- Celeb Luxury products that were used to obtain the final image
- processing image that shows the Celeb Luxury product on the hair
- final hair result from at least three vantage points: front, back and three-quarter view
- Tag @CelebLuxury
- Include #CelebColorRefresh (collectively, the “Submission”)
You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the Contest after you upload your submission via instagram. Entry into the Contest is by this process only.
Multiple, different entries per person/per Instagram account permitted. No automated entry devices, robo software and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries or mail, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
All entry information, photographs and/or videos shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” All Submissions must comply with the Content Restrictions (as defined below), as determined by Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion as set forth in the following paragraph. Sponsor reserve the right to cancel or modify this Contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the Judging Criteria (defined below).
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission and the Submission is entirely the entrant’s own work; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity and/or any other intellectual property right; (c) the Submission complies with the Content Restrictions (defined below); and (d) the Submission (or any part thereof) has not been submitted previously in a contest or promotion of any kind, won any kind of award and/or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
If the entry features a client or model, entrant must have permission from the client or model appearing in the Submission to use such person’s image and other likeness in the Submission for purposes of this Contest. If requested by Sponsor, entrant must be able to provide such permission in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
4. Submission Content Restrictions. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Content Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if they believe, in their sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to these Content Restrictions:
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest, or competitors of Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks of any entity (including, but not limited to, those of any competitor);
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may have similarities to ideas or concepts included in entrant’s Submission, and entrants understand and agree that they shall not in any way be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarities. Sponsor’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prize. Three (3) prizes in total will be awarded. Limit one (1) Prize per person. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) 4 Day, 3 Night trip for two (2) people to Orlando, Florida redeemable 5/31/19 – 6/3/19. Expenses include roundtrip first or business class airfare (whichever is available) determined by Sponsor, 5 star hotel accommodation determined by Sponsor, two (2) tickets to Premier Orlando, two (2) tickets to theme park of choosing from Sponsor-provided options, $1500 Cash and one (1) Celeb Swag Bag that includes one (1) of the following: apron, cape, t-shirt, backpack, & mini ring light for phone ($250). Total Value $7,000-$10,000
- Second Prize winner will receive one (1) Ring Light ( $115), portable photo studio ($175), $500 Cash, $500 Celeb Luxury Gift Card and a Celeb Swag Bag ($250). Total Value $1,500
- Third Prize winner will receive $250 Cash, $250 Celeb Luxury Gift Card & Celeb Swag Bag ($250). Total Value $750
6. Prize Delivery. Winner will be sent Prize within 1-3 weeks of receipt of winner’s mailing address. Sponsor not responsible if the Prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Ownership/License/Waiver. Each entrant retains ownership his/her Submission, including the copyright. Entrant hereby grants Sponsor, their respective partners and promotional and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferrable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Submission, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional, marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes. Entrants waive and release Released Entities from any and all claims that entrant may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” with respect to Released Entities’ use and exploitation of entrant’s Submission. Entrant also unconditionally and irrevocably consents to any act or omission by Released Entities that would otherwise infringe entrant’s moral rights and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given. Entrant hereby waives any rights that entrant may have to inspect and approve of Released Entities’ use of entrant’s Submission as permitted herein. Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on the Released Entities to use any of the above rights. Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Released Entities harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, liability, damages, and claims of any nature, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising from, growing out of, or concerning a breach of any warranty or representation made herein. Entrant further agree that entrant will not hold Released Entities, or anyone who receives permission from Released Entities responsible for any liability resulting from the use of the entrant’s Submission in accordance with the terms hereof, including what might be deemed to be misrepresentation due to distortion, optical illusion or faulty reproduction which may occur in the finished product.
9. Judging/Odds. Five (5) category favorites, for a total of 25 entries will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about May 10, 2019. Each category favorite will be uploaded to the Celeb Luxury Instagram page for Instagram users to vote on category finalists on or about April 26th, 2019, which will then be uploaded to the Celeb Luxury Instagram page for Instagram users to vote to determine three (3) winners. Sponsor will announce the winners in the comment section of the original brand post/via an Instagram post on May 17, 2019 (“Finalists Announcement”). By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
10. Winner Announcement. Sponsor will announce the Prize Winners on or about May 17, 2019 via Instagram and will Instagram direct message the potential winners (each a “Winner Announcement”). The potential winner must contact Sponsor via a direct message on Instagram within 7 days of the Winner Announcement to redeem the prize and to provide mailing address information for the potential winner. If a potential winner does not redeem the prize within 7 days of the Winner Announcement, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner chosen randomly from the original pool of entrants. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain un-awarded. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor, within five (5) days of receipt. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If Grand prize winner does not respond within 7 days, the Second Prize becomes Grand Prize and the Third Prize becomes Second Prize. The new Third Prize winner will be picked at random from the pool of 25 finalists.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Release. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, LLC, and Tractenberg & Co., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. List of Winners. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 1, 2019, to Tractenberg & Company, ATTN: Celeb Luxury #CelebColorRefresh Contest, 116 E 16th St, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10003.
15. Sponsor. Celeb Luxury, LLC, 6545 Nova Drive, Suite 201, Davie FL 33317.